Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

The Last of Us já cai nas graças da crítica

5 participantes

Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Ryu1908

Ryu1908

The Last of Us já cai nas graças da crítica The-last-of-us

The Last of Us, o "exclusivo de despedida" do PS3 já recebeu vários reviews, e até agora foi bem recebido até demais, algumas citações de sites mais populares abaixo:

Its storytelling is peerless, as affecting and multi-layered as it is grounded, underplayed and real. In terms of everything the modern action game has strived to be, The Last of Us is the full-stop at the end of the sentence, leaving no more to be said. Until next-gen. If this is our starting point for that, then the next five to ten years could be truly amazing.
- GamesRadar | 10/10

Naughty Dog has delivered the most riveting, emotionally resonant story-driven epic of this console generation. At times it’s easy to feel like big-budget development has too much on the line to allow stubbornly artful ideas to flourish, but then a game like The Last Of Us emerges through the crumbled blacktop like a climbing vine, green as a burnished emerald.
- Edge Magazine | 10/10

Its unrivaled presentation in particular sets the bar even higher than the Uncharted trilogy already did, and its writing, voice acting and layered gameplay combine to create what is very easily the game to beat for Game of the Year 2013.
- IGN | 10/10

It cannot be said enough, however, that Naughty Dog's new best creation is complete, and when I say complete, I mean it to pay the highest of compliments. I do not want more from The Last of Us: I do not need more. As the last line was uttered and the credits ushered in the close, I was done. The Last of Us had achieved everything it needed to achieve in order to provide me with everything I wanted...And it ended perfectly.
- Destructoid | 10/10

Despite the many small problems in combat, there's an undeniable tension. Vanquishing a horde of attackers is challenging, so you must fight intelligently.
- Gamespot | 8.0/10

Naughty Dog commits to a somber tone that affects every piece of the game for better and worse. It achieves incredible emotional high points about as often as it bumps up against tired scenario design that doesn't fit its world. Survival in the post-apocalypse requires compromise, but The Last of Us has given up something vital.
- Polygon | 7.5/10

O mais engraçado é que a Edge deu 10, eles costumam ser bem... Edgy [?] com qualquer tipo de jogo, mas de qualquer forma esses caras são estranhos mesmo.

Enfim... Bom pra quem tem PS3 e vai jogar, mesmo eu não me interessando, achei que gostariam de saber.

http://angryvideogameblogger.blogspot.com

Xizpe

Xizpe

Eu gostei do estilo do The Last of Us. Acho que valeria a pena comprar um PS3 para jogá-lo. Se bem que o que falta atualmente é o dinheiro.

Ryu1908

Ryu1908

Eu nunca me interessei porque o jogo sempre me pareceu meio genérico pelos vídeos e trailers, mas não é a única vez que um jogo que me passa essa impressão é elogiado assim, provavelmente deve ter algo especial... Ou esses reviews foram pagos mesmo.

http://angryvideogameblogger.blogspot.com

Biscuri - Rule 19

Biscuri - Rule 19

Quando lançar o PS5 e eu tiver grana prum PS3, comprarei esse jogo -q

Na boa, quando vi isso na E3 há um tempo praguejei minha pobreza, porque parece ser de fato algo bem realista e com inovações funcionais na jogabilidade, ao contrário de um monte de FPS overrated por aí (Far Cry 3 mesmo é elogiado por deus e o mundo e eu não consegui ver graça naquilo, xinguem-me se quiserem).

Casual

Casual

Nunca jogarei esse jogo Crying or Very sad

Matsu

Matsu

Não me interesso por nenhum jogo desse tipo mas tenho que comentar: Que saco esses jogos que querem ser filmes, acho um saco, não to nem aí pra história, quero gameplay.
Por isso eu respeito tanto a Nintendo.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos